The school has 11 CNG buses driven by experienced drivers and managed by trained conductors and security staff. A Transport Manager appointed by the school is responsible for the smooth plying of the buses. Each bus has a GPS system. Transport facility is extended to the students of the school only and not the parents. The school reserves the right to alter or withdraw this facility on any of the routes with due notice. The routes are also likely to change in case of roads repairs by the civic enquiryorities for which no advance notice can be issued in such circumstances.
Points to remember:
- Students are expected to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the given time.
- Those students who avail the transport facility shall be picked/dropped at the allotted bus stops fixed by the school enquiryorities.
- Parents/guardians should make proper arrangements to escort the child to and from the bus stop.
- If a student wishes to change the bus in case of residential change, a written application will have to be given one month in advance.
- Transport will be provided for the entire academic session and discontinuation or an emergency will not be permitted during the session.